Background

Monday, June 18, 2012

Keisha's CTMH stamp challenge-Day 1


Just a quick post this evening.  My friend, Keisha, over at http://kustomtreasures.blogspot.com/ has struck up a challenge.  She is one of many fabulous CTMH consultants and she would like to see us use all of our CTMH stamp sets at least once and make a card, layout, or altered item.  She would like us to just randomly pick a set out of our stash, no put backs, but I had a card I needed to make for my friend, Mindy's   daughter for her upcoming Birthday and I JUST literally got this stamp set today so I figured, just this once, I would cheat!  ;). 
I used Card Chatter Birthday's as my stamp set and also used the sentiment on the inside, too, but didn't take a pic of that before I sealed it up.  And  I know, I know, it is the same paper line I have been using, but I am SO in love with it!!!!  Hope ya'll enjoy, have a fantastic night!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute. The papers are Fantastic...
    Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy. Did you get a chance to see my latest blog?! It has a surprise for you ;)

      Delete