Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm BACK and back with a vengeance!

It has been a long time since I have blogged.  Far too long.  But I am back and back for good.  It has been a busy year thus far.  I have met some amazing friends, such as Miss Mindy, The Determined Scrapper, bought a new house on which we close next week, and really gotten down and dirty with my scrappy supplies.  I am excited to mention that I am part of the Scrap Happy design team and have already submitted my first project which I will also share with you.  If you haven't seen to the store or the online store, you must, if you are in Ohio or South East Michigan.  The absolute best scrapbook store around.  LOVE THEM!!!!

Anyway, I will make this a quick post since I was so long-winded on my post with Scrap Happy.  Here are the pics of my finished project and I invite you to read the post over there, it has all the nitty-gritty details :)  I used Glory from Authentique, my absolute FAVORITE paper company, from the very beginning.  I will be using this same line in my next DT post.  Next month I will be using their other new line called Fresh.  Amazing, as always.





No comments:

Post a Comment